Institute has limited seats in each and every course as per University and Govt. norms.
Student can register himself/ herself for a course after selection by paying a Registration Fee of Rs. 5000/-, along with filled in Application Form.
Student can directly deposit the fee in institute’s account given underneathe:-
Himalayan Institute of Technology
Haridwar Road, Dharampur , Dehradun
IFSC Code- SYNB0008518
You can also send Demand Draft in favour of “Himalayan Institute of Technology” Payable at “Dehradun”
Candidates are required to submit following documents for admission :
• Mark sheets and certificates of 10th , 12th for U.G. Courses.
• Mark sheets and certificates of 10th , 12th & U.G. for P.G. Courses.
• Proof of Residence – Ration Card/Voter’s ID Card/driving license/Passport/ADHAR.
• 4 copies of passport size coloured photograph.
• Domicile certificate, if applicable.
• Caste, tribe or disability certificate from competent authority.(For Reserve Category).
Original testimonials are to be shown at the time of admission.
Any query related to admission to call us :
Mobile No.- 9411558989,9411557070, 9411557979
Tel: 0135- 2668522, 2668525
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates applying from Jammu & Kashmir and Nepal, have to submit the original
document of police verification issued by the SSP or District Police Authority.
Fees once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
Registration fee is adjustable at the time of admission.