Institute has limited seats in each and every course as per University and Govt. norms.
Student can register himself/ herself for a course after selection by paying a Registration Fee of Rs. 5000/-, along with filled in Application Form.
Candidates are required to submit following documents for admission :
- Mark sheets and certificates of 10th , 12th for U.G. Courses.
- Mark sheets and certificates of 10th , 12th & U.G. for P.G. Courses.
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card/Voter’s ID Card/driving license/Passport/ADHAR.
- 4 copies of passport size coloured photograph.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Caste, tribe or disability certificate from competent authority. (For Reserve Category).
Original testimonials are to be shown at the time of admission.
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Himalayan Institute of Technology. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordial, which gave me an opportunity to excel in my area of interest. The two years spent here were splendid and has helped me to grow better professionally & personally. I would like to thank all the faculties and staff for making me a “Better Person”.Sakshi, India
I can positively say Himalayan Institute of Technology, has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and interested in students’ well-being. They make sure every class is fun, educational and interactive.Amar, India
HIT enabled me to crack high profile interviews in the corporate world. I learned management concept, principle and their application in real life through Project work, case discussions and presentations etc in the lively classroom discussions. Mentor-ship provided by the senior faculty enthuse confidence in dealing with issues that confront me on daily basis.Vinod, India